my fall look today is winged eyeliner, plum lipstick, and a look on my face like i’m fucking your boyfriend and can’t wait for you to find out.
My fall look is simple liner with bold lashes, burgundy lipstick, a gleam in my eyes that let’s men know that I’ll suck their dick, their money out of their bank accounts, and the souls right out of their bodies.
this is my favorite post on tumblr currently
why does this make me feel mad
Because he’s considered powerful, and she’s considered a whore.
"Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."-Tyrion Lannister (via cosimascormiers)
Get that fucking salad out of my face, Jessica
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
*drops to the ground*
My girlfriend sneezed and I accidentally said shut the fuck up instead of saying bless you
(Posting from my phone and I don’t know how to imbed that link 😜)
Cute crochet! from Ice Box Crochet
wow. just… wow.
marvel fucking get your act together and just do this
make her the most famous female superhero in the world pleeeease
you tell me
the sickest burn in all of television history
IT IS A BABY OTTER YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats." -Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via fawnbabe)